Fortune Favors the Brave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha James
Junior
Junior
Samantha James

I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline Empty
PostSubject: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:27 am

Sammy pulled her hair back into a tight pony tail, standing in front of her full body mirror in her dorm room. She normally shared a co-ed dorm room with her 'boyfriend' Gabriel, but Gabriel was in the campus clinic, the most recent virus to come onto the campus had kept the junior student in a hospital bed for nearly a week at that point, with no sign of easing up any time soon. Sammy was on her way down to the clinic to fulfill her duties as nurse's assistant, get credit for her Allied Health and Nursing courses, and to give the appearance of the worried girlfriend at Gabriel's bed side. She headed quickly down to the clinic, not knowing what state Gabriel was currently in.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Lewis
Junior
Junior
Gabriel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:41 am

Gabriel groaned and rolled onto his side, curling up on the bed he was stuck in, shivering. He blindly reached a hand out to grab the blankets and pulled them tight around himself, not wanting to open his eyes, the light in the room hurting his head. He coughed and groaned again, pulling the blankets up higher to cover his face, jumping at the sound of the nurse moving about the room.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Junior
Junior
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:44 am

Sammy came in quietly, nodded to the nurse and told her she could go before moving toward the bed. "Gabe?" she said in a soft, almost whisper.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Lewis
Junior
Junior
Gabriel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:50 am

"...S-Sammy?" Gabriel responded quietly after a few seconds, not uncovering his face.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Junior
Junior
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:54 am

"Yeah, it's me," said Sammy softly. "Why you hidin' under there?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Lewis
Junior
Junior
Gabriel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:59 am

"Too bright..." Gabriel mumbled, making an irritated sound. "Hurting my head..."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Junior
Junior
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:04 am

Sammy nodded, moving to close the blinds and turn the dial on the wall to dim the lights. "How's that, better?" Sammy asked.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Lewis
Junior
Junior
Gabriel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:09 am

Gabriel slowly moved the blanket off his face, opening his eyes and blinking before looking up at Sammy. "Yeah..." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Junior
Junior
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:11 am

Sammy smiled. "How you feelin' today?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Lewis
Junior
Junior
Gabriel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:20 am

Gabriel groaned, curling up more as he shivered.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Junior
Junior
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:23 am

"Gabe, talk to me," said Sammy. "How can I help?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Lewis
Junior
Junior
Gabriel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:28 am

"I-I dunno..." Gabriel said. "C-Cold..."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Junior
Junior
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:32 am

Sammy slipped a hand to Gabe's forehead. "It's the fever," she said softly. "I'll see if I can get you something for it, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Lewis
Junior
Junior
Gabriel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:34 am

"O-Okay." Gabriel said, coughing.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Junior
Junior
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:38 am

Sammy left to go talk to a nurse.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Lewis
Junior
Junior
Gabriel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:42 am

Gabriel closed his eyes again, pulling the blankets tighter around himself.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Junior
Junior
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:53 am

Sammy came back a few minutes later and gave Gabriel some medicine through his IV.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Lewis
Junior
Junior
Gabriel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:57 am

Gabriel groaned and shifted uncomfortably, coughing again.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Junior
Junior
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:29 pm

"That'll help Gabe," said Sammy, lowering on of the rails so she could sit with him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Lewis
Junior
Junior
Gabriel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Gabriel gave a small nod, moving closer once Sammy was sitting, still shivering.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Junior
Junior
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:44 pm

Sammy wrapped her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Lewis
Junior
Junior
Gabriel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Gabriel curled up against Sammy, wrapping the blankets tighter around himself, making an irritated sound.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Junior
Junior
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:53 pm

"Shhhhhh," Sammy soothed, running a hand through Gabriel's hair
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Lewis
Junior
Junior
Gabriel Lewis

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:02 pm

"But... c-cold..." Gabriel mumbled, coughing between the words.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Junior
Junior
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:08 pm

"It'll get better when we get that fever down," said Sammy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline   I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline Empty

Back to top Go down

I've Lost All Resistance, and Crossed Some Borderline
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fortune Favors the Brave :: On Campus :: Central Building-
Jump to: